Description for Syngonium Cream allusion, Syngonium cream (Pink veins, Small)
As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its leaves have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular houseplant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a houseplant.
Planting and care
It is easily grown is a houseplant in warm, humidified, and sunlight areas. Prefers direct light for few hours. May be grown on a moss pole or in a hanging basket. Best grown in a soil-based potting mix.
Water regularly during the growing season, but reduce watering from fall to late winter. Likes high humidity, so consider sitting plant in a humidified room or place pot on a tray of wet pebbles.
Caring for Syngonium Cream allusion
- Arrowhead plant care requires humid conditions, especially during dry winter months.
- Mist the plant daily or place its container on a tray filled with pebbles and water to increase humidity for optimal growth.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, as this will cause the arrowhead plant to burn or bleach.
- The arrowhead plant root structure is quite extensive, spreading and growing to the point of becoming invasive in the wild.
- Even within a contained environment, because of arrowhead plant root structure, the plant should be reported every second spring.
Typical uses of Syngonium Cream allusion
Special features: Foliage
Ornamental use: This can use as hanging plant, groundcover, potted plant.