The jade plant is an extremely popular succulent houseplant with fleshy, Sometimes called the money plant or dollar plant, these plants were once thought to bring good luck to their owners so were often given as housewarming gifts.
1. Details for Plant in Black Grower Pot –
Jade plant, Elephant bush (Green) Succulent Plant in 4 inch (10 cm) Black Pot
2. Details for Plant in Green Pot –
|1||Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) – Succulent Plant|
|2||4 inch (10 cm) Nursery Pot as Inner|
|3||4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Green)|
Botanical name of Elephant bush is Portulacaria afra. Elephant bush is a small-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. These succulents commonly have a reddish stem and leaves that are green Elephant Bush small-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. Elephant Bush commonly has a reddish stem and green leaves.
The vibrant green leaves are symbolic of growth and renewal. Jade plants have long been thought to bring good fortune to their owner
|Plant Height||7 inch (18 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Elephant Bush, Dwarf Jade, Small Leaf Jade, Porkbush|
Planting And Care
Refer our for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
Elephant Bush Care
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect /Artificial bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when top soil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Sunlight||Morning sunlight for 3-6 hrs|
|Soil||Soil should be well drained and porous.|
|Fertilizer||Any organic fertilizer like Vermicompost.|
Elephant Bush Uses
- It makes an excellent container or house plant