About Crassula Ovata
Botanical name of Elephant bush is Portulacaria afra. Crassula ovata is a big-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. These succulents commonly have a reddish stem and leaves that are green Elephant Bush big-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. Elephant Bush commonly has a reddish stem and green leaves.The vibrant green leaves are symbolic of growth and renewal. Jade plants have long been thought to bring good fortune to their owners.
Crassula Ovata Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect /Artificial bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when top soil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural indirect/artificial bright light.|
|Watering||Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the topsoil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and porus.|
|Temperature||18-24 degree Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer once a month.|
Crassula Ovata Special Feature
Good luck plant.
Crassula Ovata Uses
- It makes an excellent container or house plant