About Variegated Elephant Bush
Botanical name of Elephant bush is Portulacaria afra. Variegated Elephant Bush small-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. Variegated Elephant Bush commonly has a reddish stem and green and white foliage. Elephant Bush commonly has a reddish stem and green leaves.The vibrant green leaves are symbolic of growth and renewal. Jade plants have long been thought to bring good fortune to their owners.
Variegated Elephant Bush Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect /Artificial bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when top soil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural indirect/artificial bright light.|
|Watering||Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the topsoil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and porus.|
|Temperature||18-24 degree Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer once a month.|
Variegated Elephant Bush Special Feature
Good luck plant.
Variegated Elephant Bush Uses
- It makes an excellent container or house plant