Pleomele, Song of India (Golden)
This is a hardy decorative houseplant, native to Madagascar, Mauritius, and other islands of the Indian Ocean. The dracaena reflexa, Song of India, has yellow stripes on short, narrow, pointed green leaves that are spirally arranged on the stem and tufted at the branch ends.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
|Sunlight||Bright indirect light|
|Temperature||18 to 24 degrees Celsius|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Pleomele Special Feature
All dracaenas can be used to help clean the air of harmful toxins.
- The plant is used for an ornamental purpose
- It is generally keep indoor in the living room and in terrace area